Geneva sound system, Model XL. Design Geneva lab.
"You will literally imagine the visuals in front of you as they happen, and hear every event moving in 3-D space" iLounge.com
Ipod + Cd + Radio
A very powerful complete stereo
The Geneva Sound System is a very powerful complete stereo system, crafted in a single cabinet made out of piano lacquered wood.
With its built-in stereo tweeters, woofers and 8 inch subwoofers and powered by a 600-watt high fidelity digital amplifier, it will deliver a sound performance normally expected from a very large and expensive stereo system.
The sound is always perfectly balanced and totally embraces the listener in any position with a full sound stage of 120°.
In a single cabinet the Geneva Sound System offers direct playback of hard drive music while also offering built in capabilities for CDs (with a built-in slot drive), FM radio, and line-in turntables, TV audio, computers and even game consoles.
All audio file formats on CD (MP3, etc) play in the CD slot. Other line-out portable MP3 players including the iPod shuffle connect to Geneva's line-in port, as do other audio sources such as computers, turntables, TVs.
There is a built-in FM radio that, like the other functions, is easily controlled by Geneva's stylish remote.
Your music will sound better than ever.
Model XL - Technical detail:
- power amplifier: Digital hi-fi amplifier (Class D) with 600 (6 x 100) Watt output
- speaker system: 2 x 1" tweeters, 2 x 5 1/4" woofers and 2 x 8" sub-woofers
- iPod Universal Dock. Supported models: iPod video, iPod nano, iPod with color display, iPod photo, 4G iPod, iPod mini and 3G iPod.
- CD-Player: slot loading CD player
- supported disk formats: CD-Audio, CD-ROM and CD-RW (MP3 files)
- supported disk sizes: 4 3/4 inches (12 cm) FM Radio: digital tuner with 6 presets
- cabinet finish: piano lacquered wood
- a built-in slot-loading CD (that also plays CD-ROM and MP3)
- a FM radio with digital tuner with presets.
The speaker also connects to other MP3 players, vinyl, TV or any audio with using the enclosed audio and line-in (RCA) cables. It uses advanced patented EmbracingSound™ professional sound technology to deliver true stereo in a single cabinet.
It has a LED display visible under the front cover showing input and track playing. This model comes with rubber feet.
Sold without Ipod and floor stand
Warranty 2 years
Dimensions : 55 x 61.3 x 37 cm
Weight: 38 kg
An optional floor stand in aluminum is available for the XL model.
Floor stand's dimension.
Height: 20 cm
Weight: 12.7 kg.
Dimensions with the floor stand :
Heiht: 78,8 cm
Delivery only in France.