Colour Change umbrella. Designed by Squid London.
Changes to bright colours when wet!
This colour changing umbrella comes printed with special ink - white when dry, and multicoloured when wet. Why would you buy a normal umbrella again? At best you will look cool, at worst you will confuse a generation of children into thinking rainbows are leaking colour from the sky. Brighten Up Bad Weather. Simple white raindrop pattern transforms into a rainbow burst of colour when the umbrella gets wet. Printed with special ink, that comes to life when in contact with water. Confuse a generation of children into thinking rainbows are leaking colour from the sky.
- Changes to bright colours when wet.
- Umbrella printed with colour changing ink.
- White pattern turns multi-coloured when wet.
- High-quality mechanisms and soft grip handle
- Standard size - 100cm diameter when open
- Carbon fibre struts to defy the windiest weather
- Lightweight, portable, super-tough and durable
- Telescopic, with matching slip-on carry case.
Dimensions: 250 x 50 x 50 mm