Balad. Designed by Tristan Lohner.
"The idea behind Balad is to create your own light. Choose the size and colour, decide whether to place it or hang it, make it into a lamp for the house or take it with you for a beach party. I wanted Balad to be a sensitive object, and, just like Fermob, simple, inspiring and free". Tristan Lohner
The Balad H25 lamp was designed with a dual ambition in mind: to create a reliable product that would be sleek and attractive in design. This fun, mobile outdoor lamp, which complies with the IP44 and IK10 standards, looks great on the table and can be moved around to your heart’s content – from lounge to garden, and from beach to pool.
And at this price, there’s room for more than one in every home! Its handle, shaped like a set of headphones, reinforces its mobile and quirky design. It’s also a nod to Fermob’s metal know-how. Balad, the outdoor lamp that can be charged with a simple USB cable, has a battery life of around 12 hours, 3 light temperature settings : 1 candle-type warm white (2300°K), 1 neutral white (4000°K) and 1 cool white (6000°K). It comes in various shades of the Fermob colour chart and can be combined with two metal stands.
In 2017 the Observeur du Design attributed an Etoile du Design (Design Star) to the Balad lamp.
Material : Aluminium - Polythene
Dimensions : Ø 19 cm x H 25 cm - USB cable : L 200 cm (included)
Weight : 2.2 lb
- Lacquered aluminum handle
- Polyethylene diffuser
- Soft on/off button
- “Dimmer” function: gradual increase in lighting intensity
- 3 colour temperatures: 1 candle-type warm white (2300°K), 1 neutral white (4000°K) and 1 cool white (6000°K)
- Lighting intensity : 2 neutral white (100% & 50%) + 2 cool white (100% & 50%) + 1 shimmering candle mode + OFF
- Battery life: 7 hours (min.) > 14 hours (max.)
- LED technology - 0.5 W
- Rechargeable (5 hours), comes with a 2-metre USB cable
- Class: A++
- Standards = IP44 (ingress protection) | IK10 (impact resistance) | CE | FCC
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
- Particularly suitable for the upright stand